Friday, May 27, 2016

30 Day Blog Challenge. Day 25: What’s in My Wallet?


This is simple since I have my wallet with me. Ha.

1. Cash. Got $26 in $2 bills.  I am going to just hand them out eventually.

2. My debit card.

3. 2 credit cards.

4. My Hilton Honors Card.

5. A picture of my German Sheppard, Willie.  I always carry it. He was my favorite pet.

6. My Forever Young Record Discount card. I am 1 record purchase away from a $20 discount.

7. A Blank check.

8. Social Security card.

9. Funeral card from my Stepmother’s funeral.

10. A note my friend Nicole wrote me a couple years ago when I was in Hartford. She told me to hold onto it until I saw her again and she would write me another one.

11. My Driver’s License.

12. My Texas Insurance License.

13. My Austin Avenue frequent drinker card.

And that is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment