Friday, May 20, 2016

30 Day Blog Challenge. Day 19: 3 Celebrity Crushes


In no particular order.

1. Rosario Dawson.  First of all, she would be the one I would want to marry.  I love me a Latina woman and she is just gorgeous and our kids would be awesome.  I have always said if we ever meet, she would fall in love with me immediately.  (Stalker talk? No? Yes? Ok maybe)





2. Kate Beckinsale.  First of all, to me, Kate Beckinsale is the single most beautiful woman on the planet. She has played a leather clad vampire to a Word War 2 nurse and pulls off any look she chooses.  She is perfection.






3. Kerry Washington.  Oh how I love her.  She is the dream girl.  First she is just the epitome of beauty.  Second, if you have ever seen her being interviewed on Kimmel or Fallon you would see that she is just amazing.  She is the one that would not just be eye candy on your arm, but she would be your best friend too.  She is the perfect woman inside and out.


No comments:

Post a Comment