Wednesday, May 11, 2016

30 Day Blog Challenge. Day 10: Good and Bad Workout Songs

Well I you really know me you know that I have a very unusual music collection... Everything from rap to gospel to metal to country....

So that being said I have come up with a list of songs that are great to work out to and some that are not so much... so here we go...

Here is my top 10 for both....

Best (In no particular order).

1. "Enter Sandman" – Metallica. “off to nevuhh nevuhhhhh landddd…!!!”
2. "One" - another Metallica song. Starts slow but gets more and more angry as it goes... great on the treadmill.
3. "Bodies" - Drowing Pool. Let the bodies hit the floor, let the bodies hit the FFFFLLLLOOOOOOOOORRRRR!!!!
4. "We're Not Gonna Take It" - Twisted Sister. Old school but it rocks!
5. "Sweet Child O’ Mine" – Guns and Roses. Do not do the Axl dance while on the treadmill though.
6. "The Lumberjack Song" - Jackyl. “I haven't jacked my lumber... since my chain saw you!!”
7. "Shout at the Devil" - Motley Crue.
8. "Smells Like Teen Spirit" - Nirvana
9 "Tom Sawyer" - Rush. Makes me feel like I am entering a wrestling ring.
10. "Wanna Be Startin Somethin" - Michael Jackson. All I will say is the following: “Ma ma se, ma ma sa, ma ma coo sa. Ma ma se, ma ma sa, ma ma coo sa!”



Worst: (These actually came on during my workout)

1. "My Humps" - Black Eyed Peas. Really... all things BEP is not good... especially if you start singing along... "whatcha gonna do with all that junk inside that trunk"
2. "Hurt" - Christina Aguilera. Sappy as hell. Such a downer. Nothing like sitting on the bench press crying like a baby.
3. "My Heart Will Go On" - Celine Dion. Nuff said.
4. "Don't Cha" - Pussycat Dolls. Yes... get caught singing this one outloud. Hello ass kicking...
5. "Hollaback Girl" - Gwen Stefani. Like number 5... ass kicked.
6. "Baby Got Back" - Sir Mixalot. Classic... but sing this one out loud close to a chunky girl and you will know pain.
7. "Still The One" - Shania Twain.
8. "Wrecking Ball” – Miley Cyrus. This came on and I tried to swing on one of the machines. Naked.
9. "Achy Breaky Heart" - Billy Ray Cyrus. Yes... i still have it.
10. "Pour Some Sugar on Me" - Def Leppard. Great song but 24 Hour Fitness is not the place to make it rain!!!

There are so many that qualify for both categories... but these are my favorites... feel free to add.




No comments:

Post a Comment