Thursday, May 19, 2016

30 Day Blog Challenge. Day 18: 50 Questions All About Me


1. Were you named after anyone? No. I am the only Richard in my family! Once they had this Dick there was no need for another. Boom

2. When was the last time you cried? Real cried was when my Stepfather died.  Lots of “man tear” moments.

3. Do you like your handwriting?  Not really.  My tagging skills are epic though.  Just check out any overpass for “ChunkyLuv” and judge for yourself.

4. What is your favorite lunch meat?  Roast Beef.  I would say “Beefcake” but 1. That is a cake and 2. I can’t eat myself.

5. Do you have kids?  I did but they drowned this morning when I dropped them off at the pool.

6. If you were another person would you be friends with you? Of course.  I am awesome.

7. Do you use sarcasm a lot?  No. (sarcasm)

8. Do you still have your tonsils?  Yes.

9. Would you Bungee jump?  No.  I think parts of me would flop out and hit the ground.  In this, yes, I do mean my ween.

10. What is your favorite cereal?  Cap’n Crunch. 

11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?  Nope.

12. Do you think you are strong?  I will say that I can bench my weight.  Not my weight now, my weight when I was SUPER FAT.

13. What is your favorite ice cream?  Mint Chocolate Chip

14. What is the first thing you notice about people?  Their hair.  I also look at how they carry themselves.

15. Red or pink?  Wtf with this one.  If you are talking meat, red. 

16. What is the least favorite thing about yourself? My ever growing forehead.

17. Who do you miss the most?  My dad.  I miss him  being around. 

18. What is the spark feature that has helped you the most? I have no idea what the question is asking so I will say boobs.

19. What color shoes are you wearing?  Flesh.

20. What was the last thing you ate?  Salmon and Mexican rice.

21. What are you listening to right now?  The TV and I farted really loud.

22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?  Black. Like my soul.

23. Favorite smell?  Not number 22… but fresh baked bread.

24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My sister.

25. Mountain hideaway or beach house? Beach house for sure. 

26. Favorite sports to watch?  On TV, college football (Boomer). In person, baseball.

27. Hair color?  Is tasty a color?  But black… still… at 48… and ask my hairdresser, no dye.

28. Eye color?  Shit brown.

29. Do you wear contacts? No, but I wish I had eye surgery.

30. Favorite food?  Anything Asian.

31. Scary movies or happy endings?  Depending on the girl I watch with I could get both. Badabinggggg!!

32. Last movie you watched?  “Last Vegas” such a great movie!

33. What color shirt are you wearing?  Gray.

34. Summer or winter?  Summer.  I am bikini ready. Man Thongin it!

35. Hugs for kisses?  Both. Duh!

36. Favorite dessert? Cheesecake. All dayyyy

37. Strength training or cardio?  Strength.  Can’t beat a bitch down by running.

38. Computer or Television?  TV is my life.

39. What book are you reading now?  Book? What is that?

40. What is on your mouse pad?  My mouse, dumbass.

41. Any tattoos?  Yes. 4 of them.

42. Favorite sound?  Slot machine bells.

43. Rolling Stones or Beatles?  Tough one but I will have to go with the Fab 4.

44. What is the farthest you have been from home this year?  Los Angeles.

45. Do you have a special talent?  I can tie 2 cherry stems together…. With my fingers. (Mind in the gutter much?)

46. Where were you born?  Baylor Medical Center Dallas.

47. Where are you living now?  I am livin like Thanksgiving… or Irving, TX.

48. What color is your house?  You tell me stalker.  But it is white.

49. What color is your car?  White with a black all glass roof.

50. Any pets?  Yep. 1 cat named Minx.  I am her pet apparently.

1 comment:

  1. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete