Monday, May 16, 2016

30 Day Blog Challenge. Day 15: Top 10 Pet Peeves


Pet peeves.  Everybody has them and everyone probably sees them daily.  So today’s blog on the list is about listing them and explaining why they are my pet peeves.

1.  Bad Tippers.  Now I get it, people pull out the calculator and break off some percentage that they feel is appropriate.  I have been with people who literally treat a waiter/waitress like shit then tip them according to how they got treated back.  My core buddies where all waiters at JT McCord’s when I met them and they worked day and night to make money.  They survived on tips.  They were cool to their customers and got tipped accordingly.  I don’t go off a percentage.  If I am treated right and the service is good, I tip well.  If I am not treated right or the service is not as fast as I want, then I will tip accordingly as well.  Most of the time, the issue is not the wait staff.  So remember that.

2. Texting timely.  Look I get it. We text now, we don’t call.  But what gets my goat is when I am texting with someone and they take forever to reply but when they need something they text back in seconds.  The only time this really bothers me is when I am out with a friend and all they do is text while we are hanging out, but never text me back timely.  WTH? All you do it text 24/7 and you cannot reply back within 24 hours.  Bitches!

3. People who are always late.  Being late pisses me off.  I try like hell to be where I am at when I say I am going to be there.  We going to meet at 8? I leave so I can be there at least 5 minutes before.  If I am meeting someone and run into traffic or something like that, I immediately text to give a heads up. 

4. Getting Stood up.  This is one of the biggest things that piss me off.  I get ready, I drive to where we are to meet and get stood up. Most of the time I go to the area of the person I am meeting so it is just disrespectful.

5. 2 faced bitches/bastards.  This is the biggest one for me.  I have had people in my life that are so damn 2 faced that when they sneeze, they bless themselves.  I had someone talking to me about someone then went to that person and said I was talking about them. Bitch, THAT was all you!  Dudes do this a lot if they like the same girl that a guy does.  Bitches.

6. People who talk over a conversation.  I hate people who interrupt when someone is in the middle of a story. Let them finish dammit!

7. People who chew with their mouths open.  No one needs to see what’s for dinner. Shut your damn mouth.

8. Bad drivers.  I road trip a lot.  I hate when people drive slow in the fast lane or tailgate.  People who lack courtesy. Wish the roads where like NASCAR so I could put people into a wall.

9. Bad pet owners.  I hate people who do not treat animals right.  Like leaving a dog on a patio full time when they live in an apartment.  Dogs are dependent on the owner to feed them, take them out for walks, play with them.  If you want a pet and don’t want to be all that, get a cat! And all animal abusers should be punished 100 times more in the manner in which they abused.

10. People who don’t respect your opinion because it doesn’t match theirs.  This is a big deal right now due to the election coming up.  But I hate people who only believe their opinion is the only one that matters.  Kiss my ass if you are like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment