Thursday, May 12, 2016

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 11: The ABC's of you.

The ABC's of me.


A - Age: 41

B - Bed size: Queen

C - Chore you hate: sifting out the cat poop

D - Dog's name: Got a cat. Minx.

E - Essential start-your-day item: feed the cat, shower, coffee

F - Favorite color: Blue... daba dee daba

G - Gold or silver: I love gooooooold

H - Height: 5' 7" ... Yes they do stack crap that high!

I - Instruments you play: MP3 player

J - Job title: Stud

K - Kid(s): Dropped them off at the pool this morning...

L - Living arrangements: Yes.. I am alive

M - Mom's name: Irma

N - Nicknames: Chunky R Superstar... 

O - Office: My bed.....

P - Pet Peeve: Bad tippers, people who act stupid in public

Q - Quote from a movie: "Steve Perry... You should have been gone.... C'mon Dude! You promised no more Journey psych outs!" and "I will make love to you if you promise to never die... (pause) I PROMISE, I WILL NEVER DIE"

R – Right- or left-handed: left

S - Siblings: 1 bro, 1 sis

T - Time you wake up: whenever......

U- Underwear: G-string or commando

V - Vegetable you dislike: tomato

W - Ways you run late: Need to poop......

X - X-rays you've had: Teeth, ankle, heart, brain, hip, hand...

Y - Yummy food you make: meat

Z - Zoo favorite: Snakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment